Tuesday

from: ...
title: your reflection in me
form: text; electronic text file

I kissed, undressed and caressed you, put you in sleep (once), woke you up (many times), loved, wondered, took care of you (very much), remembered and read you (all of your letters I could find), I felt you (as a part of mine), I missed you (very much), held you passionately (and I liked it), dreamed you (longer than I dreamed of other people), wanted
you (it was a state where all other things are unimportant).
(I disliked this 'unusual event of art', so much so that I didn't want to be a part of it, I rejected it).

I fell in love with you (then I questioned my above mentioned feeling, and decided that I must be a part of it); I presented to you my body, my love (it was a little shy, but big, like a dress two sizes larger than mine), I tendered you, whispered to you, wrapped my arms around you.
(I disliked this 'unusual event of art', I thought it was selfish, it did not suit your loneliness that you cherished so much).

I made love to you, talked to you, dined with you (did not drink with you), conversed with you.
(Is the purpose of this 'event' the fact that the energy you receive from people, which I think is of vital importance to you, decreases or loses its quality? Are you doing it to gain strength? I dislike this 'unusual event of art', but I hope you will get what you want, and never regret)

I accept you as you are.
The track you left in my heart is very deep, and itching now.
You set on a journey now, have a pleasant trip
"I love you too much "