Tuesday

from: semih ürersoy
title: shove your mirrors up your ass
form: text; e-mail letter

Your message is a letter of harassment disguised as the announcement of an event of art.
And you are not ashamed of saying that you sent it to 500,000 people, and that you want all receivers to send it to their friends.
How dare you!
Why should your life and mirrors concern me and thousands of people?

>Hello,

>The link given below concerns an unusual event of art.

>Entitled "I Want My Mirrors", this event is a call addressed to tens of thousands
>direct and millions of indirect subjects of my life.

>All informative development concerning the content of this link (i.e. other links to be
>given, printed announcements, interviews, etc.) will be notified to you.

>Aiming not to remain distant from the subjects it can reach by nature, this event
>tries to trail a way by means of this message sent simultaneously to over 500,000
>e-mail addresses.

>Nevertheless, I want or beg you to relay this message to all people in your address
>book (and even to ask them to send it to all in people in their address books...)

>Furthermore, I ask all people, who are able to have my announcement given in the
>following link published in the Press, to do so in order to help me to realize this
>event of art.

>I've set off on a journey!..

>"I Want My Mirrors ":

>http://www.superonline.com/sanat/aynalarimi_istiyorum.htm

>Thank you in advance!

>hakan akçura