Tuesday

from: seher ayan
title: why not me?
form: text; e-mail letter

After working for 24 hours straight at a job not creative but joyful anyway... I nearly collapsed going out of the office door...My ankles were very weak... A pure clean morning greeted me... The city looked washed...My tiredness was replaced with calmness... I walked towards the sea...The sun was caressing the sea... Thousands of lights... And a caressing cool breeze... The sun was warming my tired skin... A confusion on my skin... Warmness... coolness... then I saw your pictures on the ICQ and found myself in another confusion... rage... bitterness... disillusion... the correct word is disillusion. I had surfed the ICQ with many nicks I thought very creative, but I could never paint a picture... What can I say... Why not me? I ENVY THE ARTISTS... WHY DID NOT I ENJOY THAT MAGIC... I don't want calmness anymore. I would like to put some snow flowers in your hand for all your creativity.