Tuesday

from: ı. ş.
title: mirror 2
form: text; e-mail letter and poem

Hello,
Technology, which I usually hate because of what it makes to our small lives, lets probably for the first time the people watching life from back streets come together...
And please listen to me, hakan akçura:

Someone lets the stones fall from her skirt, the woman is frightened.
The paranoia that a dense forest can cause easiest: trap
As if the street and a trapped snow leopard count my footsteps
Acres and acres of desert...
Like the lies that disguised jump while they are asleep
I hide from the time
A handful of time.

As if a bug found its way to my soul
The woman enjoys a swing with a brown trout whose gills bleed.

Wake up, Hakan, and look at the door
The night lies down on a hall of mirrors
You know that only you can see the night
Only you can see it
Only a poet can see it.