Tuesday

from: ılgaz kuruyazıcı
title: doctor
form: text; electronic text file


We saw him for the first time at a cafe called Kafinet. He had long hair, wore a thick pullover. He looked like that crazy professor in the film 'Back to the Future'. So we nicknamed him the 'Doctor' because of his hair. In time we met, but had little conversation. He was a good talker. Then he disappeared for a long time. After he came back, he told us that he had served his military service. At that time I had no idea how was it to serve. He told us his experiences. He had been bored. Then I bumped to him several times at other places. Once it was summer, and I was suffering insomnia. He told me about a Yoga exercise. I did what he told me, and managed to sleep. Once I had my girlfriend with me. I asked him what he thinks about my last victory, but she got angry with me, made me promise her never describing her as my last victory anymore. Then one day I was flying to London with another girl, bumped to him at the airport. He gave us a book he had written. He described me as "clear as water" to my girlfriend. It made me very happy. I promised him to have breakfast one day, and am yet to keep it.