Tuesday

from: leyla eğin
title: regards
form: text; e-mail letter

Hello,
Assuming that we have time, can I start by asking a question: would you talk about or explain the mirrors?
Or about shadows, traces, even rules of physics...and that will be suffice. Otherwise we can talk about accounting, inventory, documentation

or dust.
Now there is a little girl, aged two, with white complexion, honey-colored hair and two big eyes -it would be better to say her face consists of just two big eyes-, and naturally her vocabulary is quite good, she knows the name of everything she needs. One day we hear her uttering a four-letter word which we never know how she learned in her two years in this world: you'll bleed, butterfly. She utters it only when she is really angry. And I remember I made her angry time to time.

Nobody did anything for this. I think we kept it to ourselves together with clouds and good odors like a sort of family talisman. I thought to tell you this story from a long time, and I think now it's the time. A small request: this a secret of my family. If you don't want to use it, please let it be safe with you, okay?