Tuesday

from: lale kisbu
title: ...
form: text; letter

23 October 2000

Hello,

I understand you are looking for your own self, I am not sure whether I can be a mirror showing your own self to you. Wait a minute, I can, because I too am a being existing in this world, and all living beings are one and the same in essence. While they tell themselves to others, they will show you to you. While those who knew you tell you to you, they would show themselves in your mirror, just like I do here.

And I congratulate you for this uniting and moving project; oh I wish we could find a way to teach not only 400, 500 or 1000 people but also millions of people to articulate themselves, their souls and selves, to produce something, to get rid of their fears and expectations, to search for themselves.

I hope you would continue to come up with new projects.
I hope you will never give in...
I wish a plenty of sponsors to you,
Love
Lale Kisbu